Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog Post #2

1.  For me this person would be more impressive than Albert Einstein because what he (the magician) would be able to do would defy anything Einstein ever worked on with physics, chemistry, etc.  Also Albert Einstein is dead, and I would be able to see the magician in live person as opposed to only admiring what Einstein did after he has passed.

2.  Though I would love to spare my soulmate the pain, I would not swallow the pill because this unfortunate incident would only occur once every three years, and I would not want to have to listen to Alice in Chains for the rest of my life.  I would only be torturing myself and those around me if I swallowed the pill.  It is unfortunate, but I would make it up to my soulmate the best as I can.

3.  While all three stories are incredibly interesting, I would have to choose the president possibly having thyroid cancer, because it would greatly affect the United States more than catching the Loch Ness monster, or catching a real Sasquatch.  Overall, the president possibly having thyroid cancer would be the biggest story because if affects an entire nation.

4.  I would give the wizard ten dollars because I do not want to spend a lot of money, and also I would not want to be noticeably more different, I would just want to have a more attractive quality about myself just suttle.  Overall it is really more about the money, but if I had to it would be ten dollars.

5.  No, I would not watch because I would want to enjoy the time I have with the 'Big 4' American sports than watching something I become eventually obsessed with 20 years in the future.  To me it would seem it would be inevitable that I become obsessed with CFL football so I mine as well watch something else before the obsession consumes me. 

6.  I would tell them that I was fell asleep as well.  I would tell them that I must have been sleepwalking because I was dreaming about fighting in UFC, and I was in the middle of the match, and I must have mistook my friend for being a UFC fighter by mistake of my sleep walking.  Then I would say I was sorry, and offer a parting shot to the friend on me so that technically we were even.

7.  As a fan, I would be more interested in seeing the big budget biopic about my life as opposed to the independent film.  That said, the movies are about me, so I, as the main character, would want to see the IFC fim because it states the facts, and it gives people's real opinions on me as opposed to a fabricated story with some parts left out, that may have altered  my life had they not happened.

1 comment:

  1. John, I agree completely with your first answer. Magic, to me, would be an amazing discovery and I would find that it is more impressive than Albert Einstein. I disagree with your last answer, I would think that the high budget movie would be much more appealing because of the high production value and all of the talented actors.

    ReplyDelete